Sunday, June 15, 2008

What do you work for?

What is the meaning of work? Is it as simple as just to earn a living?

After working for a while, am kindda lost my sense of directions & start asking myself questions. Where exactly am I heading to? Why do I work for? As people grow up, they will start having commitment, price of everything starts increasing, people starts to look for better job to earn more for living.. Is all about how you find your ways to survive in this society. That's my term of working! Sometimes is not about what you like to do. Is how you want to make your ways to survive in this society. Perhaps you guys might have a different views from what I have. Coz of the experiences that different individual has gone thru.

Tell me about it. Or share with me your thoughts.. Perhaps it might helps to change my thoughts or ways of thinking.. :)

1 comment:

chee chau said...

what do you work for. well, its a very tuff question that many will ask. i guess all of us is answering it with our action day to day if not with words. smile.